Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Temujin, wishing he were a plush animal

Temujin recently has been bullied by Pumpkin and Cupid.  I am not certain what is going on, but it makes me very upset with his brothers.  Temi never causes trouble for any one.  He is gentle and friendly towards his entire family.  I never saw him lash out or even respond to the attacks.  He simply runs away and hides.

I was afraid to bring him upstairs simply because he has had such a dificult time adjusting to the move.  When I tried to move him from the little back room to the back porch at the old house, he literally climbed the walls and hid for days afterwards.  Here, his actions reflected the same terror.  I therefore waited...

Two days ago, I brought him to my bedroom, thinking that the adjustment could not be worse than the hostility of his littermates.  He cried piteously by the door for a brief time, but then leapt onto the bed to sit quietly among my animals.  We had a lovely afternoon together.

3 comments:

  1. I have currently 5 fur babies of the feline family. I enjoy reading about yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terry Root. I will make certain to visit your site regularly in future. I've been very anti-social, blog-wise, but consider all cat lovers to be my family!

      Delete
    2. Hi Eugenia..........it's Allan

      Delete